For more than 10 years, Faunalia has been developing and deploying Geographic Information Systems using only Free and Open Source software. We have a complete suite of programs for the analysis and presentation of geographic data and provide high quality services at competitive rates.
Planning and implementing a Geographic Information System or Spatial Decision Support System is not an easy task. We can support all aspects of the process, from initial analysis of your requirements, to the installation of the system, through to migrating existing data and training your staff.
If you are looking for complex GIS analyses, Faunalia can take care of the entire workflow, from sourcing data, to developing multivariate geostatistical models, through to final presentation on traditional media or via the web.
- Analyse your specific requirements, whether hardware or software, and develop solutions
- Select and supply hardware
- Install Open Source operating systems
- Install and configure specific GIS software
- Test and quality assure software in relation to your specific requirements
- Translate vector and raster data between formats
- Transform vector and raster layers between coordinate systems
- Perform a complete migration from existing GIS systems
- Verifying the installation and resolving any problems
- Customising software
- Applying software updates to ensure users always have access to the latest features
- Applying security updates
- Providing training
In addition to our direct development work, we are in close and constant contact with the main developers of the software we use. We don't just use Open Source software, we develop it too!
We provide official technical support for
We're a service provider for